Items in shopping cart: 0
Current total: $0.00
  Company Info Contact US     FAQ'S Shipping Info    
Advanced Search | Site Map | Site Index

Transformer - FAQ's                  Back to FAQ's

How do I choose the right transformer?
On the back of your appliance, you should be able to find a label describing the specification of it. You should see a label describing the Wattage (W) or the Amperage (A) of the appliance.

Example: If your appliance consumes 80 watts then you need a TC-100 transformer (100 watts capacity) or higher.

Can I use several appliances on the same transformer?
Yes as long as you don't exceed the Wattage capacity of the voltage converter. A "surge protector" is required. You can find them on this web-site as well.

Example: If you want to operate 2 appliances on one transformer. One of them consumes 300 watts and the other 130 watts then you would need a TC-500 (500 watts capacity) or higher.

Can I connect an American 220 Volt Dryer to a Transformer?
No you cannot connect an American 220 Volt Dryer to a Transformer. Voltage Transformers are made to convert single phase 110 or 220 volt. American 220 volt consists of 2 phase of 110 volt and European 220 volt consists of 1 phase of 220 volt.

Can I use The ST transformers(Used in Europe) in America?
TC model transformers come with a European-to-American plug adapter GS29 (universal input and output of 2 flat pin grounded). You can find additional types of "plug adapters" on the web-site.